Thumbs downOh Jeez! Bypass problems?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Oh Jeez! Bypass problems?
When I enable a bypass and go into the game room to select a game, I get this message trying to select a game to play in. I've let it "update" and have played without the bypass on and then closed warrock and tried to rerun the bypass. Same thing happened again. I'm fearing that the game will try to receive something from PB every time you log in. And if it can't get anything from PB, it tells you that PB is updating. Anyone else get this problem? (SS below)
comeON.jpgattachment deleted · 61 downloads before removal
maybe use another bypass or just stop hacking? lol jk

but did u try going to evenbalance.com and updating it manually, like the thing says?
hm... i havent tried playing w. a bypass yet. Ill post if i get the same thing when i go on.
Lol, give me a bypass and I'll try .
i think it might just b a bypass, my private one works for me =/
THOSE BASTARDS!!!!


sry for spam
pberror.bmpattachment deleted · 58 downloads before removal
Well that stinks for me... idk what happened to myn... If I had one i'd throw a new trainer together once I get some values.. don't wanna sound noobish but does anyone trust me enough to pass one to me? My UCE is done to for some reason...
would a UCE for Maplestory also do the job?
As long as it wasn't somewhere on the internet and hasn't been passed around...
hmmm. well i can try uploading it, see if it will work for u...

ill post it in a sec compressing it now

ill remove it in 5 min to avoid any possibilities of pplz from k2/pb from getting it off of here

K, here it is Link Removed removing it in 5 min
keep on trying to get in, toggle on and off the bypass and it should work. My bypass does that but i get in eventually
he also mentioned something about making a new trainer... i was helping him with getting a UCE for it
Just wait some seconds and u can
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?