Posts by Shane Thompson
8 posts total, newest first.
Windows vs Mac: Why is there so much hate towards Macs?in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Ryan;5746240]I have never moved a file and had to reinstall anything because I don't just go fuck with shit I don't understand.[/QUOTE]
According to that image posted, the idea I got is that it was implying if yoWindows vs Mac: Why is there so much hate towards Macs?in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Shaun_707;5744551]Because there is no 'better' OS.[/QUOTE]
What about Linux?[Collection]Snippets Vault[PHP]in PHP Programming - I knocked up a few tutorials for my old Comp Sci teacher not long ago - these are more advanced than what's covered here - simple database interaction and object-oriented PHP. Hope it is of use...ASP.NET or PHP?in PHP Programming - I personally prefer PHP. It has much greater support and is cross-platform.
C# *should* be able to be used as a cgi script however do not quote me on this. I have made C++ cgi scripts - dont know specifically about C#.
Assault Cube Line Hackin C++/C Programming - kibbles18, already have. As you can see, #include <GL/GLU.h> on first line - this is confirmed where gluProject is defined, even checked myself.
Thanks anyway.
EDIT:
kibbles18: I did not understand what you meant by l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.