UnhappyHelpAssault Cube Line Hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Assault Cube Line Hack
Hi guys,


I am working on a hack for Assaultcube. Currently I have:
  • Aimbot (With or without player's prediction on next frame render)
  • Switch pistol for Akimbo
  • Full whois (if not admin of server)
  • Linehack
  • Invincibility
  • Triggerbot
  • Disable recoil
  • Multiplayer editmode
  • Removal of reload waiting
  • infinite ammo
  • all guns available at any time
  • knife hack - knife someone across the rool
  • grenade on spawn
  • remove shotgun spread - deal 500 pts damage
  • Perfect accuracy


However the line hack listed above - I am having issues getting it to actually work.

Everything is fine up until I draw the line. It detects the enemy players, then draws a line.

To draw a line, it passes the enemy player's vector as a parameter and the current player's vector as a parameter (may remove current players vector depending what I find here).

Now I need to change the enemy's vector into a screen position. This is where I am having the issues.

First of all I tried drawing the line straight from the vectors - this basically gave me another minimap.

Then I tried using getyawpitch - that majorly screwed things up.

Now I realise that maybe there is an algorithm to work out screen position to vector. I scour the code vigorously to find this algorithm. No luck.

I google 'Assaultcube vectors'. No luck there. Then I find something in the code - it leads me to what I now believe is that the Assaultcube code is not necessarily what handles the vectors, but GL is. So that leaves me with the following code and linking error:

Code:
#include <GL/GLU.h>
void drawLine(const vec &from, const vec &to) 
{
	GLdouble *scr_x, *scr_y, *scr_z;

	GLdouble model_view[16];
	glGetDoublev(GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX, model_view);

	GLdouble projection[16];
	glGetDoublev(GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX, projection);

	GLint viewport[4];
	glGetIntegerv(GL_VIEWPORT, viewport);

	gluProject(to.x, to.y, to.z, model_view, projection, viewport, scr_x, scr_y, scr_z);

	glBegin(GL_LINES);
	  glVertex2d((screen->w/2), screen->h);
	  glVertex2d(*scr_x, *scr_y);
	glEnd();
}
Code:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gluProject@48
I am a complete n00b with GL functions.

I am using VC++ 2010 Express.

Thanks in advance.
kibbles18, already have. As you can see, #include <GL/GLU.h> on first line - this is confirmed where gluProject is defined, even checked myself.
Thanks anyway.
EDIT:
kibbles18: I did not understand what you meant by lib includes - after googling around I finally found the solution and came back to say so and realised that I had mis-understood and that you are right - the problem was with the lib includes.

Thanks for your response!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?