Posts by Xenization
22 posts total, newest first.
Trainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=toobanooba;1879149]don't make it the steam folder make it > steam/steamapps/common/callofdutymw2, then re-launch the trainer and you should be fine :)[/quote]
Ah thanks for your help man. ^^Trainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I've tried this on x64 bit and it kept saying that I haven't set the file path correctly or something.
So I link the path to my steam folder, but when I do it tells me to restart the program and the process starts all oLEACHERS!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-GOD-;359949]someone should kill u for advertising ;p[/quote]
-God- has a Valid point there.TRUE GANGSTA NAME-lolin Spammers Corner - Rofl, The Original Gangsta Name Generator. >.<
Old Name - Xenization.
I Now Dub Your Ass - No-Pants Gatmasta.[RELEASE] Chams and Wallin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for this, it works to perfection.
Nexon are going to be fooked again :3..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.