Posts by lan03
4 posts total, newest first.
Paypal chargebackin Exploits - Many people are selling digital goods through paypal.
The danger is that the buyer can get the money back even though you delivered what you sold. Paypal seems to not give a big fuck about digital items.
Now how exacHacking a specific steam account.in General Hacking - Hello,
Now I checked those both steam hacking threads and it looks like it doesnt work anymore thanks to steam guard.
However I heard that a lot of accounts got hacked in the past time by russians. I am pretty sureItem duping.in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - If you have to do with high value items like Max Heads, Unusuals, Buds you will notice that many people speak of duped items. Those are items that exist more than once and have the same history.
It was possible to do TF2Warehousein Team Fortress 2 Hacks - There actually were a few possibilities to explot it. For example the phlogistinator, a weapon only obtainable through a crate was worth like 1 refined there. So you could get like 4000 credits for it. Then it became cra
Showing the 4 most recent posts.