Posts by ryankinzz
30 posts total, newest first.
IpNaded's CD Key Shop 2$ Each! [Trusted seller] [Paypal] [Never Resold] [24/7]!!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Thanks, sold my boyfriend a key just now.Zombie stat hack get 1 in the worldin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dagamerash;7025136]You need to add headshots btw[/QUOTE]
I don't think i'll be adding anything else you can make your own and add headshotsZombie stat hack get 1 in the worldin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xdream3;7024653]where u banned? and that is why you are giving us this?[/QUOTE]
nope im not bannedZombie stat hack get 1 in the worldin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mewgeta;7024202]can u add ranks with that? like if u put much kills^^[/QUOTE]
I dont know how to do itZombie stat hack get 1 in the worldin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=badboii1able;7023879]woah woah woah wait. you forgot to rename 'Form1' in Microsoft Visual Studio :b[/QUOTE]
I was to lazy to do that xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.