Posts by 4dlulz
101 posts total, newest first.
"nexon hate thread"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I love you, Nexon.Leecher Hate Threadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Zhellbound;341767]Post all your info why you hate leechers and fake links here :D:D:D
Let me hear what you got
:dwug::dwug:[/quote]
If this is a leechers hate thread, then only 10% of this forum should Thank Haroldin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=el mex;338489]meh...
i guezz da dudez hav a point..but still to all da noobs and choobs [[inkludin me..lol]]
i guezz our hats off to him, and to da ppl who are jux gettin to kno him, he is da koolest
bypass maker Working bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I haven't tested this, but I can say this isn't the same as the old one that was released. The old one had a trojan on it, this one doesn't, it's completely clean.[Help] Can't enter games.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-GOD-;337457]u arent special :([/quote]
Tell me something I don't know. ):
I'm gonna mess around with the firewall. Close this thread please, I'm sure it's the firewall.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.