Posts by deeexstar
8 posts total, newest first.
EliteVision-Combat Arms A.K.A Hackshield-Bypass 3.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=C-Un1t;325987]Eh, there's not really much of a chance that I'll get banned for using Chams and full bright is there? Maybe no fog sometimes too? I don't really see how they'd be able to know I had it on, but I tho[Release] Windowed Modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what are the settings for dxwnd?
direct9 and ?
EDIT: had to run as admin and it had to be combatarms.exe :P
EDIT2: it just goes maximized after it loads .___.unscheduled patch at 11:00 pacific time and a questionin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This better not become the next maplestory -_-
patch wise and all that.HackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - problems again -_-
well i start up the injector, then i run bypass2.5.exe as admin and that delete crap happens O_O.
then i run it again it says its already running. &when i start up ca it loads the same with hs and itHackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - not working it just loads hs and then ca. ._.
edit it just said couldnt inject dll o_O
i dl'd the c++ thing too/
edit WORKS NOW had to run bypass2.5.exe as admin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.