Posts by Pr0zim
54 posts total, newest first.
Got caught?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=SnilNotSnail;360242]I'm not trying to raise my post count, I'm just trying to get these retarded choobs making these spam threads titled
"WHERE CAN I GET HAXORZ!!!"
And "OMG I GOT BANNED!!!"
So I decidedGot caught?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=critical531;360193]Are you really that desperate to higher your post count?[/quote]
yes he is, 98% of his post are spamWeapon Codesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=SnilNotSnail;360174]You fail....[/quote]
You suck....Item ID numbersin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kevi3434;360038]Could someone please post a Tutorial on how to hack these items with the Item ID's and also if possible add the name of program that we can use with the ID's[/quote]
Cheat engine, equip someth[Release] CT Tablein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=SnilNotSnail;359278]All of which you named, are server sided, or are a ban. Go learn your stuffs please. >_<:mad::mad::mad:[/quote]
i think u have to learn more...
ap hp and stamina i know its server sided, bu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.