WinkGot caught?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Are you really that desperate to higher your post count?
Quote Originally Posted by critical531 View Post
Are you really that desperate to higher your post count?

yes he is, 98% of his post are spam
Quote Originally Posted by Pr0zim View Post
yes he is, 98% of his post are spam
If it ain't spam it has to be annoyin fuckin' questions that never pertain to the subject at hand. What the fuck snilnotsnail???
Just answer the question.

(Maybe he knows how I feel when HE asks a question.)
Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryDrone View Post
If it ain't spam it has to be annoyin fuckin' questions that never pertain to the subject at hand. What the fuck snilnotsnail???
Just answer the question.

(Maybe he knows how I feel when HE asks a question.)
Can anyone translate this please?
POST DELETED DUE TO FLAMING.
WILL POST FUTURE FLAMES\POSTS IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION.
Thanks for the help, but, I thought everyone knew already.
I'm not trying to raise my post count, I'm just trying to get these retarded choobs making these spam threads titled

"WHERE CAN I GET HAXORZ!!!"

And "OMG I GOT BANNED!!!"

So I decided to make this post, so shut up. It's not for you more experienced members, it's for all the choobs who don't know they're way to the search button.

Also, Pr0zim, I've helped you before, and now you're claiming that all I do is spam? Gtfo this forum, before I kill someone.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I'm not trying to raise my post count, I'm just trying to get these retarded choobs making these spam threads titled

"WHERE CAN I GET HAXORZ!!!"

And "OMG I GOT BANNED!!!"

So I decided to make this post, so shut up. It's not for you more experienced members, it's for all the choobs who don't know they're way to the search button.

Also, Pr0zim, I've helped you before, and now you're claiming that all I do is spam? Gtfo this forum, before I kill someone.
i dont remenber about u helping me, but i do about u saying some shits about the ct table that i WOULD release (its working), but now i ll not release...
No comments... ¬¬''
thats good info in one post i thank you
Quote Originally Posted by 95king View Post
thats good info in one post i thank you
At least someone does.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us