Posts by crazyfool
57 posts total, newest first.
Get Engine.exe Handlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Legify;764638]Getmodulehandle?
Getmoduleprocesshandle?
You would get more responses in the C++ section, few people in this section can script/write/read.
........
#include <Tlhelp32.h>
.......
PROCESSENTRYGet Engine.exe Handlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I need help getting the process handle for engine.exe.
I have tried the standard methods.
I have tried escalating the privladges of the application.
I have tried sedebug privladges.
If you dont know what a process hGet Engine.exe Handlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have tried to elevate my process to system privladges and granting SeDebugPrivlidges and openprocess api is still returning a handle of 0.
Any suggestions on how to get the handle for this process?[Request] Get CA process Handlein Programming Tutorial Requests - I want to make a hack for CA using the same methods I used before with other games. It wont work because when I call Process.handle in .Net code it returns Access Denied even when I run my exe as a system process.[Glitch]Cause server crashin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hyak;393489]he meant that in his sig the link that guy was talking about hackers and that red nose thing was a hack and he wasnt sure if the guy with thre red nose was a hacker even tho he was outside of map just
Showing the 5 most recent posts.