Posts by karshar
7 posts total, newest first.
Craig87 - Texture Hack V8in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how to put the bushes and tree's and stuff like that back in I didn't really know which files to choose. I want those textures back in because then I don't have to be so careful wWeird Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dunno, my chams mess up sometimes when i alt tab. It's happened to my friend as well. Looks just like how ur screen is posted.Weird Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - you alt tabbed didnt you.Speed Hack Workingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - No i meant what speed did you set it on before it becomes detected.Speed Hack Workingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what speed?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.