Posts by Broseff
21 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CA[NA] 2.9 | Aimbot | Esps | Telekill | Room Crash | Anti Kick | And More!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=warsmaster;6388739]Don't care what anyone says Nightmare >:D I still believe You & Pika are the best <3[/QUOTE]
lol... the best at updating their pubs the quickest? Probably yeah :).
The best at coding? LOOOCShell.dll Dump [20/7/12 Patch]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Ch40zz-C0d3r;6383107]Yes, your reason is ok, but I talked to 1yuchen! :D[/QUOTE]
Why does it even fucking matter? If someone wants to be lazy and not do it themselves, who gives a fuck? Boon is releasing somethYep another freakin kid needs help.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=arun823;6373866]Lol maybe
Lmfao, and how do you even know if you removed it or not?[/QUOTE]
Because I virus scanned 3 times. With 2 different scanners. I preformed 2 hours of scans and found 42 viruses, (AllYep another freakin kid needs help.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=arun823;6373422]You do know a key logger logs every key typed, therefore changing your password is a dumb move.[/QUOTE]
You're a fucking dumbass. I CHANGED the password AFTER I removed the keylogger, to preventYep another freakin kid needs help.in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=arun823;6373192]What about the keylogger tehe[/QUOTE]
Taken care of ;).
Ran 2 virus scans, and changed the password to everything I care about losing on this computer. Deleted the Keylogger before it could t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.