Posts by Rhysis
231 posts total, newest first.
Cancel Revoke Methodin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Fucking topkek. You guys trade accounts and you don't know how to do this?
Cancel revokes and hidden revokes are easy as fuck to do, just google that and don't moan about paying on forums.
Kind of obvious you're gonna waArt News (12/11/2013)in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Ryan;9187726]
Everyone who cared has grown up and moved on. At least that's what it seems like.
Good to see you by the way.[/QUOTE]
I stop by sometimes to see how bad it gets, and to get blacklisted for refusinArt News (12/11/2013)in Art & Graphic Design - First of all, don't be a fucking rip. Second of all, why did this place go to shit since the last time I've been here?steam 4 steamin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - It's just an account with a 1$ humble bundle pack on it, I don't know why anyone would trade with it.CS:GO Gift / New Account.in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I want to buy another CS:GO account to smurf on, I'll be willing to drop whatever they're going to cost on black friday (3-5$) for it. I just want one asap. You can contact me over PM.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.