Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
Originally Posted by iEnVy
Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
Be careful buying this method
Originally Posted by iEnVy
Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
How much are you paying
I may have something similar to what your looking for... pm me
Don't trust anyone else. I know it and have the video to it. Sent PM.
Originally Posted by edwardjiang
Don't trust anyone else. I know it and have the video to it. Sent PM.
You're not the only one who knows how to do it + there is more than one way.
can i get the vid too?
Originally Posted by duelslayer
can i get the vid too?
If he starts giving it out to untrusted people everyone would be getting scammed.
Originally Posted by Shadow
If he starts giving it out to untrusted people everyone would be getting scammed.
@FreeMarketGuy knows one method and gave it out for free to people he deemed trustworthy. I'd only sell if I believe the user is trust worthy. Seeing as the user hasn't contact myself or made a post in reply I'd deem him the opposite.
Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr.
@FreeMarketGuy knows one method and gave it out for free to people he deemed trustworthy. I'd only sell if I believe the user is trust worthy. Seeing as the user hasn't contact myself or made a post in reply I'd deem him the opposite.
That method was Reverse Revoke.
I know a friend who told me he knows how to do this, I'll ask him to PM you. But just curious, what is the "cancel revoke method" and what is the benefit of it?
Originally Posted by Leg1t360_
I know a friend who told me he knows how to do this, I'll ask him to PM you. But just curious, what is the "cancel revoke method" and what is the benefit of it?
You're saying you know how? If you know how, then you surely know what this is used for.
Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr.
You're saying you know how? If you know how, then you surely know what this is used for.
no. ive heard my friend mention this method before but i never asked him how to do it or what it is. He is currently in canada and i cant contact him so i was asking here what the purpose of this is?