WTBCancel Revoke Method

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Cancel Revoke Method
Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
Quote Originally Posted by iEnVy View Post
Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
Be careful buying this method
Quote Originally Posted by iEnVy View Post
Title says it all, pm me if you know how and wouldn't mine sharing
How much are you paying
I may have something similar to what your looking for... pm me
Don't trust anyone else. I know it and have the video to it. Sent PM.
Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
Don't trust anyone else. I know it and have the video to it. Sent PM.
You're not the only one who knows how to do it + there is more than one way.
Quote Originally Posted by duelslayer View Post
can i get the vid too?
If he starts giving it out to untrusted people everyone would be getting scammed.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
If he starts giving it out to untrusted people everyone would be getting scammed.
@FreeMarketGuy knows one method and gave it out for free to people he deemed trustworthy. I'd only sell if I believe the user is trust worthy. Seeing as the user hasn't contact myself or made a post in reply I'd deem him the opposite.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
@FreeMarketGuy knows one method and gave it out for free to people he deemed trustworthy. I'd only sell if I believe the user is trust worthy. Seeing as the user hasn't contact myself or made a post in reply I'd deem him the opposite.
That method was Reverse Revoke.
I know a friend who told me he knows how to do this, I'll ask him to PM you. But just curious, what is the "cancel revoke method" and what is the benefit of it?
Quote Originally Posted by Leg1t360_ View Post
I know a friend who told me he knows how to do this, I'll ask him to PM you. But just curious, what is the "cancel revoke method" and what is the benefit of it?
You're saying you know how? If you know how, then you surely know what this is used for.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
You're saying you know how? If you know how, then you surely know what this is used for.
no. ive heard my friend mention this method before but i never asked him how to do it or what it is. He is currently in canada and i cant contact him so i was asking here what the purpose of this is?
It can be used for both good and bad.
Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
It can be used for both good and bad.
i have pmed you...
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us