WTBCancel Revoke Method

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by OsagiSan View Post
That method was Reverse Revoke.
It canceled out a prior revoke, you might want to read up.
Google searched it and found out how... tbh I wouldn't pay someone to tell me
many thanks
if you are still looking for reverse revoke or even insurance on the account to cancel revokes pm me or add me on skype: lickmydark and let me know why u are adding me. i know all the methods
nvm .-.-;;;;;
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
ibuprofen was banned for scamming I believe.
you are really that dumb? i was ban for selling premium porn accs and also selling a crack version of assain creed blackfag as was stated in my sell section.... i have never scam not one person or lie to. u have had it out for me now please leave me alone. i am a good person.
Quote Originally Posted by ibuprofen View Post
you are really that dumb? i was ban for selling premium porn accs and also selling a crack version of assain creed blackfag as was stated in my sell section.... i have never scam not one person or lie to. u have had it out for me now please leave me alone. i am a good person.

I said "I believe" precisely because I was not sure that was the reason.
that is my fault and i am sorry, i miss read ur name and thought u were somone else. thank you for looking out for others it was stupid of me not to read the rules carefully and sell something in that cat. anyways i know revoke methods and i can sell
Quote Originally Posted by FreeMarketGuy View Post
I said "I believe" precisely because I was not sure that was the reason.
Quote Originally Posted by ibuprofen View Post
that is my fault and i am sorry, i miss read ur name and thought u were somone else. thank you for looking out for others it was stupid of me not to read the rules carefully and sell something in that cat. anyways i know revoke methods and i can sell
No problemo
Fucking topkek. You guys trade accounts and you don't know how to do this?
Cancel revokes and hidden revokes are easy as fuck to do, just google that and don't moan about paying on forums.
Kind of obvious you're gonna want to see proof, and both the methods are easy as dick to do.
Any account that you buy from someone, you should be cancelling old revoke emails and setting up your own, just as added protection from people that want to scam you. Just my two cents.
Please do not accuse others of scamming without proof. If you do have proof, post it in the Scammer Grave rather than on their thread. Thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by edwardjiang View Post
Don't trust anyone else. I know it and have the video to it. Sent PM.
I actually feel like punching you in the head, everytime I come to sell another account you're always here.

"Don't trust anyone" Yeah k m8, have a good one ayy.
Quote Originally Posted by granter101 View Post
I actually feel like punching you in the head, everytime I come to sell another account you're always here.

"Don't trust anyone" Yeah k m8, have a good one ayy.
He has a point.
I'm a trustworthy user and hellah I would be damn happy if someone PMED me how to. After buying 2-3 accounts from MPGHObservation each and every single one of them got revoked so like yeah. No I don't hack or ruin peoples lives by keylogging/hacking and revoking accounts I would love it if someone pmed me how to do it! Thanks again if you do
Quote Originally Posted by Ariful View Post
I'm a trustworthy user and hellah I would be damn happy if someone PMED me how to. After buying 2-3 accounts from MPGHObservation each and every single one of them got revoked so like yeah. No I don't hack or ruin peoples lives by keylogging/hacking and revoking accounts I would love it if someone pmed me how to do it! Thanks again if you do
This is no use when its already been revoked.

I can sell you the method to regain(access) your account(s) though.
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us