Posts by ubesakx
12 posts total, newest first.
Leave a game without affecting your KDR & Win/Losein CrossFire Tutorials - Additional info, for those who don't know.
You have to quit after it says MISSION SUCCESS/FAILED .. RIGHT BEFORE the SCORES show up and the game ends.
(Not just any success/fail for any round, it has to be the decision[MELEE WEAPONS] All (human) melee weapons turn into fast knife! (also for CFNA)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Kris-Xmas variant not affectedOther REZ### file names?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - I tried 129 and didn't work, so far in CFPH there's only 122. But I already use 130 just to be safe from the next patches that might release 123.Other REZ### file names?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Aside from RF123.REZ and RF130.REZ are there any other numbers that we can use?Very cute killmarks!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - 87916
Here, can anyone find it for me? I'm sorry I don't know where to search.
I need it for a *very special* friend of mine. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.