Posts by ParkourHDPL
10 posts total, newest first.
PLATINUM borders, RARE/Legacy skins, UNIQUE Nickname!in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys, I stopped playing league of legends at the beginning of season 4. Therefore, I would like to sell my account for a negotiable price.
Season 3 RANK: Platinum III
VERY UNIQUE NICKNAME !!!
Current Rank: SilverMinecraft Gift Codes [2$ EACH]in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - YES! You will get banned SURELY after a month... I've bought such a code back in the daysSelling Personal MINECRAFT account!CHEAP!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - UPDATE:
Price: 10EURO/10DOLLAR/10 POUND paysafecard
The account can be migrated to MOJANG at any given minute! Also, If you don't feel safe I'm willing to use MM :)
PM me on skype: Jarek9713Selling Personal MINECRAFT account!CHEAP!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys, I'd like to sell my Minecraft account since I don't play this game anymore (for quite some time now)
so It's only for £10 paysafecard
If you have any further questions or if you're interested please contact My vid FOR CF REWARDS 2012in Crossfire Video Sharing - Hey guys i just created this montage
It took me like 1 hours to record it and make something out of it.
I hope you enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOLvJdYG***
Leave a like pls
Showing the 5 most recent posts.