Posts by deltr
2 posts total, newest first.
Need input from multi-account idlersin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Okay, so, I sandbox 4 accounts. They stop receiving items after a day or two.. I read that we have around 11 hours of playtime per week to find items, with a reset Wednesday night. Is this true? I made 4 more accounts SuQuicker Item Drop Ratesin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=CyberProdigy;6220884]I'm not even sure that you get drops when the item server is down. I idled all last night and I didn't get any items and I'm 90% sure that I'm not at my drop limit.[/QUOTE]
That's odd, becausQuicker Item Drop Ratesin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=CyberProdigy;6220866]This won't work because the item drop times are server-sided meaning that you can't increase or decrease their time client-side.[/QUOTE]
I'm curious, then, on how we still get new items when Quicker Item Drop Ratesin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Hi all! I have a few Idle accounts that I run (pic related). Well basically, when I found out that you still 'find' items while the item server is down, as well as when you are on just a LAN game, that perhaps the timer
Showing the 4 most recent posts.