Posts by Dfo hacker13
6 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Modding Servicein Playstation Hacking - Yuppp Sure amMW2 Modding Servicein Playstation Hacking - Hello everyone, i have recently jailbroken my ps3 and would like to give the community something in return
I'll only ask you to subscribe and watch a few of my awesome videos.
I have things ranging from UAV & Aimbot, tRiptide v2.4 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Been getting crashed each time I run. Right when the server selection screen /would/ come up, I crashRiptide v2.0 | Ghost Aim | Perfect ESP | Perfect Aimbot | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have renamed, ciphered, and injected using PerX. Once in game, I press insert and the menu does not come up.~~Hosting Mw2 Free~~in Playstation Hacking - Still doing this?
Im Austyn123456
Showing the 5 most recent posts.