MW2 Free Modding Service
Hello everyone, i have recently jailbroken my ps3 and would like to give the community something in return
I'll only ask you to subscribe and watch a few of my awesome videos.
I have things ranging from UAV & Aimbot, to Prestige 1-11, to Derank Lobbies, to All Unlocks, and to Godmode.
If interested, add me on PSN, NothinButTuts
If adding via PSN, put MPGH in the request description.
or skype, Coloflower
my youtube channel is http:/
tube.com/user/NothinbutTuts
Contact me for prices on CFG my awesome cfg menu
Have a good day
I'll only ask you to subscribe and watch a few of my awesome videos.
I have things ranging from UAV & Aimbot, to Prestige 1-11, to Derank Lobbies, to All Unlocks, and to Godmode.
If interested, add me on PSN, NothinButTuts
If adding via PSN, put MPGH in the request description.
or skype, Coloflower
my youtube channel is http:/
tube.com/user/NothinbutTutsContact me for prices on CFG my awesome cfg menu
Have a good day
