Posts by Supreme9512
6 posts total, newest first.
fistful of frags wallhack(Cham)in Fistful of Frags Hacks & Cheats - What injector do you use?
- - - Updated - - -
Nevermind I downloaded one. The cham hack is working great!{ source code + auto } Water fish { Autoit }in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Yes does it drop boots and can I do other things on my desktop while this runs?Trove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - I appreciate you giving us the info. :) where exactly can I get octopus? could autohotkey be used to replace octopus?Trove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - Chris if you don't mind me asking is the assisting bot still in development? I understand if you stopped working on it for whatever reason but for the sake of everyone who is interested in this bot what program are you uTrove Multi-Hack v0.9in Trove Hacks & Cheats - First I'd like to say its not a virus. Having used it for about an hr I can say that this program is useful to an extent. The thing that hasn't worked very well for me is the freezing gunslinger in the air. It will remai
Showing the 5 most recent posts.