Trove - assisting bots

Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6
Trove - assisting bots
Hey everyone,
@Cellux and I are currently working on a script for assisting bots (all you have to do is run several trove clients, the script will do all the rest) which is basically controlling a few toons that just follow you and help you fighting and multiplying the loot (this allows you to get up to 64x the loot when farming skyknights).

The difference to multiboxing is that in this case the toons are scripted, and during multiboxing they are still under your control. Advantage of Multiboxing: it's legal (I have read the TOC and also asked a DEV who told me that as long as you don't use any automatism its ok).
Advantage of assisting bots: No desync (characters moving apart ect.) and also alot easier gameplay.

Here a quick comparison:

Multiboxing

assisting bots

I had to record with a camera since running 8 accounts at once requires excessive amounts of PC power which makes it impossible to run fraps additionally.

This project is a WIP and we are not going to publish the code since jerks like @xSubarashix grab code from others and then claim it's theirs. As soon as the trainer is ready we will update this thread, so stay tuned
that looks sweet as hell! looking foward to it.

Btw are the trainers still going to come or are they patched forever?
Glad to hear that
What do you mean with "are the trainers still coming?"
Very excited about this, cannot wait!
Interesting, I can't wait for this. I multibox on trove a lot, had to make my own scripts for the camera positioning and running the characters back on x,z pos's. Your work would make my trove life so much easier. Already got 8 Drac's lvl 35-39*.

-HaHaItsJake
Do you guys have an eta on this?
I have upgraded my pc just for this.

Hope to see it release soon!
I still need those glim mounts and treasure islands recipes... this could be really handy
I am very happy to see how many people are interested in our project, but I have some bad news: First, I lost contact to @Cellux, idk why but he isn't responding to anything anymore. Second, I am going on vacation in a few days, so the release will be delayed alot, sorry.

@Takeon we try to release it as soon as possible, I would have uploaded something already if I could, but what you saw in the video was from bare code and we are not going to release that.
I've been learning some stuff and I feel like I'm getting close to a solution. Would I be wrong in saying that the assisting bot is your original multiboxing with a script that reads the memory and gets the players position then writes it to the other seven trove clients open, thus keeping them in sync
Quote Originally Posted by Takeon View Post
I've been learning some stuff and I feel like I'm getting close to a solution. Would I be wrong in saying that the assisting bot is your original multiboxing with a script that reads the memory and gets the players position then writes it to the other seven trove clients open, thus keeping them in sync
if you could do that, and work together, that'll be great.

Also does anyone know if a Trove fishing bot is possible?

Heres some important info

Minimum time before lure goes under water is 22 seconds.

Maximum time before lure goes under water is 29 seconds
Quote Originally Posted by ragecrysux View Post
if you could do that, and work together, that'll be great.

Also does anyone know if a Trove fishing bot is possible?

Heres some important info

Minimum time before lure goes under water is 22 seconds.

Maximum time before lure goes under water is 29 seconds

I was going to use a simple macro program and set retrieve lure every 30 seconds, but haven't gotten around to test it yet.
Quote Originally Posted by ragecrysux View Post
if you could do that, and work together, that'll be great.

Also does anyone know if a Trove fishing bot is possible?

Heres some important info

Minimum time before lure goes under water is 22 seconds.

Maximum time before lure goes under water is 29 seconds
I don't play trove anymore, I only write scripts for it, didn't even know theres fishing in it now lol
But yeah apparently glim is not that useful now, since fishing came out.

But still, if farmed with multiple accounts...

Also yeah theres fishing in trove, pretty sure you can bot it.
Quote Originally Posted by ragecrysux View Post
But yeah apparently glim is not that useful now, since fishing came out.

But still, if farmed with multiple accounts...

Also yeah theres fishing in trove, pretty sure you can bot it.
I'll have a look at that when I'm back from vacation
Posts 1–15 of 85 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us