Posts by HolyFate
30 posts total, newest first.
[Compiler Options]in C++/C Programming - i recomend not using dev c++...if you want something use MV2005 but you need someone to give you some includes =\Demon of some commandsin Gunz Hacks - I wrote this in C++ for an example here is the teleport made by zhen but I made it a while before him:
}else if(memcmp((void*)lpcLine, "/tele ", 10) == 0){
bRet = false;
float teleportpoint[3] = {0, 0, 0};
ssDemon of some commandsin Gunz Hacks - I wrote this in C++ for an example here is the teleport made by zhen but I made it a while before him:
}else if(memcmp((void*)lpcLine, "/tele ", 10) == 0){
bRet = false;
float teleportpoint[3] = {0, 0, 0};
ssTutorials Part 2in Gunz General - well we shall see and also fate you only would of had it because me and Zhen pwn you :DDemon of some commandsin Gunz Hacks - one word "pwnt" lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.