Posts by keith7384
60 posts total, newest first.
Tf2 ,Understanding c++in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - your welcome guysTeach me to Code or Hackin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Hakuna;6864161]This is how I see the thread:
"Hi, I want to code my own hacks for TF2 or any other game, but I don't want to watch any boring video or read stuff. I want you all to teach me how to code professionaTeach me to Code or Hackin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Krdzd;6863659]I like this guy (Sir.Buzzkill)[/QUOTE]
agreed
he knows how everything works in the world of laziness of little kidsTeach me to Code or Hackin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=warrior517;6862275]WHY CANT ANYONE READ THIS PART???? IM 11!!!!! 11!!!!
IVE LIVED FOR 11 YEARS[/QUOTE]
this is why people your age dont learn this stuff. you want to learn in it in a week and be able to hack anytTF2 Aimbotin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE][/COLOR]BUT WHERE do i put it???
but, it says that it is missing the dll. ?????[/QUOTE]
google what to do with it dam dude do more than like 2 minutes of searching
Showing the 5 most recent posts.