QuestionTeach me to Code or Hack

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Teach me to Code or Hack
Hi,
COuld someone please teach me how to code a hack? Or at least recode Darkstorm. I have Microsoft Visual Basics 2012 Ultimate, and Microsoft Visual Basics 2010.
Thanks, Warrior

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

And I have no C++ Experience
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
Hi,
COuld someone please teach me how to code a hack? Or at least recode Darkstorm. I have Microsoft Visual Basics 2012 Ultimate, and Microsoft Visual Basics 2010.
Thanks, Warrior
*REMOVED****

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

UPDATE:
Now I know how to find the pointers using CE, and know very basic C++ skills! I'm only 11, so don't tell me to learn by myself! Please!
Removed??? Lol trying to remove thread?? ur funny xD only Minion Forces can do that :3
Lol, I replaced one of my posts with *removed****
Learn basic C++ functions from yotube. Maybe buy a C++ book. Once you think you have a good idea about how C++ works google search "unknown cheats tf2" and its the first result. The people there will help you if you show them you are very serious about learning to code.
DUDE IM 11 DO YOU REALLY THINK ILL GO BUY A BOOK? OR HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH A 1 HOUR SUPER BORING VIDEO? NO!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
DUDE IM 11 DO YOU REALLY THINK ILL GO BUY A BOOK? OR HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH A 1 HOUR SUPER BORING VIDEO? NO!!!!!
Ohh... Don't be such a dumbass. C++ takes time to learn. Atleast 6 - 12 months or even 21 days by read a book called "Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days".
Look in my signature below the post. There's links to full, instruction books that you can download for free. Start with c++ then move to d3d after A LOT of practice. Since you're 11, it may be a little hard to understand. If it is go to this channel here:
C++ Tutorials - Absolute n00b spoonfeed - YouTube
I feel this guy explains c++ very well.

I understand learning by yourself maybe hard. However try to get a real teacher because everyone on here has their own stuff to do and may not have time to teach nor does everyone live in the same time zone.

I can also see that you are very impatient. Know that learning any type of programming language take time and patience. If you don't have the patience to watch the videos or read the books then don't even bother trying to learn. Programming takes months just for familiarizing and years to become an expert at it.
WHY CANT ANYONE READ THIS PART???? IM 11!!!!! 11!!!!
IVE LIVED FOR 11 YEARS
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
WHY CANT ANYONE READ THIS PART???? IM 11!!!!! 11!!!!
IVE LIVED FOR 11 YEARS
this is why people your age dont learn this stuff. you want to learn in it in a week and be able to hack anything.
you dont want to try you just want it handed to you.

you have two choices, pick one right now
- quit crying and start the 6 month process of learning C++
- give up on learning because its "too hard"
They did read it, they're trying to help. You're not being very receptive to the help they're offering.
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
WHY CANT ANYONE READ THIS PART???? IM 11!!!!! 11!!!!
IVE LIVED FOR 11 YEARS
I know a person who started to learn assembly n' shit by making mods for a game called Jedi Knight :Academy and eventually proceeded making aimbots for halo. And he was 12 at that time, so your comment about your predicament just proves my fact that age is a measurement of nothing. What we learned today is that, you're not different from any "wannabe coder" which will make several posts about "Lul I liek 2 l2rn haxxin' plz teach :333" thus receiving help or at least a proper redirection. But eventually it will all come down to a predictable scenario. You will see that it's difficult, you won't have the patience to deal with it, thus dumping the whole idea in a week.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Buzzkill View Post
I know a person who started to learn assembly n' shit by making mods for a game called Jedi Knight :Academy and eventually proceeded making aimbots for halo. And he was 12 at that time, so your comment about your predicament just proves my fact that age is a measurement of nothing. What we learned today is that, you're not different from any "wannabe coder" which will make several posts about "Lul I liek 2 l2rn haxxin' plz teach :333" thus receiving help or at least a proper redirection. But eventually it will all come down to a predictable scenario. You will see that it's difficult, you won't have the patience to deal with it, thus dumping the whole idea in a week.

I like this guy (Sir.Buzzkill)
Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
I like this guy (Sir.Buzzkill)
agreed
he knows how everything works in the world of laziness of little kids
This is how I see the thread:
"Hi, I want to code my own hacks for TF2 or any other game, but I don't want to watch any boring video or read stuff. I want you all to teach me how to code professional hacks in just 5 minutes... Or less... I'm only 11, so I'm a dumb fuck."
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?