G1 Code Dupe Hack - undetected

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
G1 Code Dupe Hack - undetected
Hi everyone. I have made a hack to duplicate esn codes entered on gamersfirst.com and will be performing this dupe on peoples accounts for a LOW price for a limited time only. Basically, the price you pay will be determined based on how many codes you want duplicated...and the pay will only consist of g1 credit esn codes!

Remember, this ONLY works with ESN codes(you can buy for various different things..dinar, premium, g1 credits, etc on playspan..shattered crystal...etc) so anything else is not able to be duplicated.

I will only be duping the codes on the players accounts as I do not want this hack to be publicly used and abused and discovered/patched...It might be patched on the launch of the new g1 website regardless so get it while you can! This is far from a scam... I do not need your security questions or anything.

I can also confirm this hack with an admin/mod if needed. I can confirm it on a brand new lvl 1 account with a code of my own so no scamming is even possible.

If you are interested in this post a reply with your msn or send me a pm and we can talk further on there. Please do not send ANY OFFERS ON PURCHASING THE HACK ITSELF! It is not for sale and never will be.

Remember...with this hack you will get 4 times what you pay for with just ONE code! That is for sure over 2 times what you paid for (including payment to me) for half the price!

This is also completely undetected..one of my accounts were blocked for no reason so I sent a ticket in(keep in mind this is after I have used this hack quite a lot) and after my account was investigated by g1 over THREE times they said nothing was wrong and unblocked it! My friends account I have also done this on for free has not had any problems whatsoever.
Quote Originally Posted by canhasanoon View Post
Hi everyone. I have made a hack to duplicate esn codes entered on gamersfirst.com and will be performing this dupe on peoples accounts for a LOW price for a limited time only. Basically, the price you pay will be determined based on how many codes you want duplicated...and the pay will only consist of g1 credit esn codes!

Remember, this ONLY works with ESN codes(you can buy for various different things..dinar, premium, g1 credits, etc on playspan..shattered crystal...etc) so anything else is not able to be duplicated.

I will only be duping the codes on the players accounts as I do not want this hack to be publicly used and abused and discovered/patched...It might be patched on the launch of the new g1 website regardless so get it while you can! This is far from a scam... I do not need your security questions or anything.

I can also confirm this hack with an admin/mod if needed. I can confirm it on a brand new lvl 1 account with a code of my own so no scamming is even possible.

If you are interested in this post a reply with your msn or send me a pm and we can talk further on there. Please do not send ANY OFFERS ON PURCHASING THE HACK ITSELF! It is not for sale and never will be.

Remember...with this hack you will get 4 times what you pay for with just ONE code! That is for sure over 2 times what you paid for (including payment to me) for half the price!

This is also completely undetected..one of my accounts were blocked for no reason so I sent a ticket in(keep in mind this is after I have used this hack quite a lot) and after my account was investigated by g1 over THREE times they said nothing was wrong and unblocked it! My friends account I have also done this on for free has not had any problems whatsoever.
I stil thinks it is scam you only have 1 post and you wan't money and not accounts....
so i wait till a mod confirms it works, which probaly is never.
and if it does work so a screen of the hack, a screen can't do any harm you can also make a fake one...
err... it says 'Undetected' but no download link..
rofl..
ban him?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us