QuestionTeach me to Code or Hack

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna View Post
This is how I see the thread:
"Hi, I want to code my own hacks for TF2 or any other game, but I don't want to watch any boring video or read stuff. I want you all to teach me how to code professional hacks in just 5 minutes... Or less... I'm only 11, so I'm a dumb fuck."
haha i was laughing while reading this cuz its true
so can we just end this forum cuz were not getting anywhere with this 11 year old whiner
90% of people are right, you guys are just sick selfish bastards who never share anything! What do you think Im gonna do? Keep all my hacks to myself? I just want to help others, and myself
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
90% of people are right, you guys are just sick selfish bastards who never share anything! What do you think Im gonna do? Keep all my hacks to myself? I just want to help others, and myself
Well, I taught myself basic C++ within a week, and I began learning D3D by then. But I had years of previous coding experience. When I learned C++ I was 13, please stop whining. You probably have ADHD or ADD based on how you supposedly can't focus on a video for an hour (Previous post I am too lazy to quote). If you can't handle self-teaching or watching a fucking video, get out.

But if you decide you can:
List of Videos for C++
Programming Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...oking-tut.html
CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
or any other coding section on this website. Look at example code, use google (so fucking hard right?), and mdsn.microsoft.com
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
90% of people are right, you guys are just sick selfish bastards who never share anything! What do you think Im gonna do? Keep all my hacks to myself? I just want to help others, and myself
Jesus christ these people are trying to help you,
You need to mature before you can learn anything.
I dont have ADHD or ADD, I can but seriously dont really have that 5 hour extra time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jumboperson View Post
Well, I taught myself basic C++ within a week, and I began learning D3D by then. But I had years of previous coding experience. When I learned C++ I was 13, please stop whining. You probably have ADHD or ADD based on how you supposedly can't focus on a video for an hour (Previous post I am too lazy to quote). If you can't handle self-teaching or watching a fucking video, get out.

But if you decide you can:
List of Videos for C++
Programming Tutorials - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...oking-tut.html
CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
or any other coding section on this website. Look at example code, use google (so fucking hard right?), and mdsn.microsoft.com
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
I dont have ADHD or ADD, I can but seriously dont really have that 5 hour extra time.
If you're really really REALLY lazy, start with C#. It is easy and you can learn it within half an hour or something. Practice with it for 1-2 weeks and then pass to C++. I did this(I'm also 11) and yes, it works very good!
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
90% of people are right, you guys are just sick selfish bastards who never share anything! What do you think Im gonna do? Keep all my hacks to myself? I just want to help others, and myself
okay i don't mean to bump an old thread but seeing as it was still open i couldn't help but reply, how are these people selfish, do you want them to say here use this code then when you find an address put it here, the only way you can learn is by yourself or goto a paid collage like so many of us did, i would recommend for your age just advance in understanding how your computer works, if you have time to post on here then you have an hour to spend each day learning instead of watching Pókemon
I am preparing you kids for the real world. Begging wont get you anywhere, working will.
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
*REMOVED****



UPDATE:
Please Help Me Im 11 Years old And Can't Code Admin please Help im stupid and a ****** that can't code please save me from this evil person named mpgh.net
What the hell?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krdzd View Post
Shh Wut12345 im using vb.net not C++ I can't Code cause im just to lazy.
I don't give a crap man
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
90% of people are right, you guys are just sick selfish bastards who never share anything! What do you think Im gonna do? Keep all my hacks to myself? I just want to help others, and myself
Kid, get out. If you truly want to help yourself, then by all means, who's stopping you? There is an entire sub-forum dedicated to programming for begginers. Instead of whining, go there. Find a tutorial on how to get started, not coding directly, but on learning how to... Download some e-books, read them (if you know how to read that is), follow the tutorials to compile simple codes, fail at it, repeat, failed again? Repeat until it succeds or partially at least. Browse through many other sites regarding reverse-engineering like GD or whatever. Ask questions there like a skidd, get flamed by the moderators, repeat until you get what you want. And before you know it, "2 years later" and hallejulah you actually learned something. Also if nothing works, then start to bash your head agaisnt the wall until you die. Great success.
Quote Originally Posted by Sir.Buzzkill View Post
Kid get out of here i don't want you to destroy my cheat engine hack i made please go kill your self
dude please i can code cheat engine better than any hack i speed-hack using cheat ?? skidd i really don't kid about myself thats why i fuck myself so yeah thanks
Your Sad Bro
Quote Originally Posted by FiR3BAT View Post
Ohh... Don't be such a dumbass. C++ takes time to learn. Atleast 6 - 12 months or even 21 days by read a book called "Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days".
Finished learning C++ in less than 15 days....
altough I stopped making hacks..
then went back onto making them again
but i lost a few of my skills....
xD
you just have to be smart...
if not... dont even try learning rofl
Neat, all the links and book titles will surely be of help. thanks guys!
Quote Originally Posted by warrior517 View Post
DUDE IM 11 DO YOU REALLY THINK ILL GO BUY A BOOK? OR HAVE THE TIME TO WATCH A 1 HOUR SUPER BORING VIDEO? NO!!!!!
Just keep learning. Watching a 1 hour super boring video is not the problem because it's worth it

Good luck on that
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us