Posts by PD 2
12 posts total, newest first.
MW3 Dream Hack v1.5in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Just a warning, I got banned 2 days ago, and this hack was the one I used most frequently.
Not accusing or anything but just keep an extra eye out, just as with any other hack.Elite Tool - Clan Tag + Elite Title [Fixed]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - This tool works great, nothing to complain about it. :) There's just one small bug I'd like to report:
Say I set my clan tag to "AAAA", then change it to "BB" on the tool, it will appear as "BBAA" ingame rather than juElite Tool - Clan Tag + Elite Title [Updated]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Possible to put the clan tag behind the name? If I'm not mistaken you can on the XBOX, don't quote me on this though.Lobby Troll, Sort of Release.in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - How did you unlock the clantag on the PC? :O And colored names?Changing menu screen song/audio/musicin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - How do you do that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.