Posts by deadnesser
36 posts total, newest first.
Swat 4 hacker Need Help fastin General - Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home (http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx)Why my code no work?in C++/C Programming - [quote=xsmilex14;322089]Why my code of no spread no work in 3d3?
Code:
if (Spread) {
DWORD spred = *(DWORD*)0xB51E24;
if(spred != 0)
{
*(float*)(spred+0x0) = 0.0f;
}
}
Thx[/quote]
becouse yBgm ploxin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - iTunes encodes all your songs so that they will only play through iTunes player and nothing else. If you want those songs to play through combat arms you will need to decode them first.
BGM.rar (http://www.mediafire.comBest compiler?in C++/C Programming - I've been using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (VC98)
I have yet to run into a single issue with it =o
Its not free though so get some money (or google lol)Harold's Templatein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Kreeg;359262]Silly question...
Harold, you mentioned nopping the kicks..
How do you find the address of the kicks?
I'm using olly, do I attach to engine.exe or combat.exe? How do I find the addresses and if
Showing the 5 most recent posts.