Posts by d133294
3 posts total, newest first.
CLAN MEMBER LISTINGin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - i dont understand your answer akane. Im using php to get the results of a player using ajax, however this requires manual entry of the playername.
Is there anyway to pm you so i can give you my site name and the url CLAN MEMBER LISTINGin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Akane*;13094872]to make it short , you need the request that gets the clan members?
EDIT :
https://profile.combatarms.nexon.net/en/api/ProfilePlayerV2/Akane*?callback=executeParce&_=1504948913131
just change ACLAN MEMBER LISTINGin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Good afternoon all,
I am posting in this forum because what I am asking for requires people with knowledge of source code or debugging of it.
So my question is, In the game you can search for clans and apply. I know
Showing the 3 most recent posts.