Posts by jayxtreme1
3 posts total, newest first.
Having problems with the hack? Post them here.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok why the hell is stupid MPGH.net opening everythime I run turn on CA, who was the f*** smart a** who built this crap into the hack and how the f*** can I fix it before I sue you nubbers, my system isnt a quad core f***Speed Hack plus Tutin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow this software is crap, I was at my friends house when I tried it, The game is all gittery and in 2 minutes, his PC crashed and got a blue screen!!!!, Ya this crap works my @ss, might as well stick to speed gear / chenoxeN hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - were is the Damn download button, cant you people simply put a gigantic download button, instead you have to make us look for half an hour just to find the hack
Showing the 3 most recent posts.