Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 1–15 of 334 · Page 1 of 23
Hack problem
Okay, this is the first time I have ever used/tried to use the mpgh public hacks. Anyways I'm running windows Vista and I disabled UCA or w.e. its called and i put all the files in my folder and basically followed everything said in the directions. When i start the game it loads up and then it says Combat Arms Has Stopped Working -Windows will look for a solution- and more crap. Now when i took the files out of my folder i got the same problem. Is there something wrong with...

Computer
Combat Arms
Hacks

Is my computer messed up, did the hacks mess up my Combat arms folder, or is combat arms down or something?


I need answers :[

-Thanks
try restarting ur computer >.>
REPLACE THE FINAL BANNER THING! aND TRY RENAME THE HACK
Having problems with the hack? Post them here.
*Before you post here, try the tutorial thread five times*

If your problems do not prevent you from using the hack, contact me on the IRC. Do NOT post a new thread.

Spam or double posting will not be tolerated here. Before you post your question, make sure no one else has posted it before you, if they have do not post it again. All questions\answers must be ten or more words to prevent spam, please be as descriptive as possible. If your question was answered, do not reply "thank you". This is not a discussion thread, it is strictly Q.A.
ok help me i did every thing i mean every thing i read every thing and still notihng i did the noob pic walktrough and i could not get it to work i downloaded zip instend of rar but i dont think that was the problem ive tryed it alot i redownloaded every thing so help meeeeeeeeeee
does this work with vista?
Ok, I have followed all of the tuts that have been posted and the hack still doesn't work. Everything is inside my CA folder with Login info filled out, when I double click the laucher the CA box comes up, I press game start and then it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE. I beg you, I just want my hacks to work Thank you so much if you can give me a solution.
i gues i know my problem i just cant run the hack i think i got no program for runing it what program i need to run it?
when i run combat arms i dont see no hack but i see a whhite thing with letters
Hi, I'm new to this site... I Dont really know how to get around yet and it took me 15 mins to find this tech suport sticky... So.. i tried it.. and it says failed to inject blah blabh blah... What do i do???
Quote Originally Posted by asrey View Post
Ok, I have followed all of the tuts that have been posted and the hack still doesn't work. Everything is inside my CA folder with Login info filled out, when I double click the laucher the CA box comes up, I press game start and then it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE. I beg you, I just want my hacks to work Thank you so much if you can give me a solution.
yes i received the same message then it takes forever to close out of it
i did everthing u said and and everthing works fine no promble loading the hack...but every time i click start it starts to load the game but takes me right to your web site... If u have an answer for this id really apricate it thx SNAKE...
ok...well where is the hack? I went to the first page but i didnt see where i click do download it

PS I joined this 5 mins ago

**wow ok im an idot, i found it, but now I have a new problem, look on next page
My problem is that when i start combat arms it gives me a "Combat arms ahs stopped working" popup then shuts down.
well i fixed my settings and made a back up of CA now so i should have more room for experimenting :]

thanks for feed back :]
Posts 1–15 of 334 · Page 1 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?