Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 181–195 of 334 · Page 13 of 23
worked for me i have been playing for the past hour
and whay i get this Runtime eror 204 at 034824C4 whan i restart me compiuter?
Quote Originally Posted by xdinox3x View Post
i fucking figured it out you should all worship me
all you have to do is rename the MCAPUBHACK NA file to anything you want
So when you rename that file you can play without getting DC'd?
Quote Originally Posted by AaronH1 View Post
So when you rename that file you can play without getting DC'd?
Nvm I just tried that shit and now the hack wont work at all. WTF
I STILL HAVE THE PROB, I RAN AS ADMIN , NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT WORK WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO ?
1 post required....lol
I just wanna say thanks to everyone that takes the time to provide these hacks and fixes. Good Job.
the hacks work it's just that it keeps dcing you from the game
i dont understend whay hack dont work. whan i tray start game me game shut down HO CAN HELP ME ?????! THXS
its pathed y does these hacks get patched so fast
"The connection with server has ended!"
The message what i receive the game qhen i play....
This mean what he was PATCHED ????
yeah patched and look on the new thread, Dave84311 will fix that tomorrow
how come after a few minutes of play wif the hax, den it would atomaticlly lost connection wif thr server evrytime???
yyy??? does any1 knows
Posts 181–195 of 334 · Page 13 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?