Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 166–180 of 334 · Page 12 of 23
works great, but i keep beein dc/ed from the server since now each 5 minute, says ''Connection with the server now ended'' or something like that, any1 havein this?
ok sorry i read post after, i redo my post||||||||| I have the same prob, Does any1 knows about it?
Wow these are not workin real well...
Can anyone please help me?????
HOOLLLLYYY COWWW... SOME of you guys are really messssed up.. I wonder?.. do the mods of this site of have lives.. like you know.. out side of this site.. like family?.. work?.. School?.. I would think soo.. I am pretty sure they would.. them even putting up hacks they create is nice enough.. I know if I was them I wouldn't respond to some of you.. the way you demand things..

I mean really.. you can live till they fix it.. I am sure they already said they new there was a problem and that they were working on it.. I am pretty sure it's on the front page of the site!!!.. WOW
wow it was working but now aftr awhile it kicks me out and says hacking tool detected for public and my bros vip kicks him out almost automaticly
WTF this hack shet when i tray play with this hack me game shut down whay?
well this is my problem i have my details in plus i have everthing to 1 instead of 0 now this isy problem i open CA then click game start then it shows the hackshield pro in the right bottom corner then nothing else any ideas anybody please
PLEASE READ THE FUCKING THREAD BEFORE POSTING WITH DUMBASS QUESTIONS ALREADY ASKED OR ANSWERED.

YES, WE'RE ALL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS.

NO ONE KNOWS WHY WE'RE DISCONNECTING, BUT HOPEFULLY WHEN A MOD GETS ON WE CAN SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT.
FUCK OFF YUO IDIOT I READ AND READ AND READ AND READ AND NOTHING DONT HELP THIS READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by hellsingas12345 View Post
FUCK OFF YUO IDIOT I READ AND READ AND READ AND READ AND NOTHING DONT HELP THIS READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL YOUR QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED AND AFTER I POSTED THE SAME QUESTION A FEW TIMES AND SCROLLING THROUGH EVERYONE ELSE ASKING THE SAME QUESTION I REALIZED ITS FUCKING ANNOYING TO KEEP SCROLLING THROUGH PAGES AND PAGES OF THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION.
i fucking figured it out you should all worship me
all you have to do is rename the MCAPUBHACK NA file to anything you want
the hacks for me just arent working.. the MPGH site comes up like it's suppose to.. but the hacks don't load... I have normaly been good at figuring problems out.. but this is confusing me.. I think i have a head ache now!!
xdino ill try it if it works congrats if not fuck u for trying to act like ur all so great and for every1 2 thank u
i rename this MCAPUBHACK NA but dont help when i press start game or redy me game shut down
Posts 166–180 of 334 · Page 12 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us