Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 256–270 of 334 · Page 18 of 23
well that was quick. After about 15 min i was DC a third time. O Well.
For me.
Game loads up and I get a message:
Error - Update Required
Update required, visit the webage and irc

Then it goes into a memory error:
Engine.exe - Application Error


Friends 2 blocks away are not even able to log into the game with normal accounts.

hope this helps in some way.

grimdoc
i have done that but i like the silencer
Dude I just need a bypassed engine... Or even a not bypassed one... I JUST NEED ENGINE BECAUSE MINE IS CORRUPTED
Well.. i get the same thing you get while starting up CA... just leave it there.. and after a while, CA should still start up. Well at least thats what happens to me. Hope i helped
Moved my post to a more correct location.
this just started, i keep getting dc -.-
MPGH pub Hack keeps disconnecting
I have the mpgh public hack. it disconnects after 1 and a half games. How do i fix this?
i problem to when im in the game there says the connection with server has ended
Silencer does nothing but weaken your weapon. Its virtually pointless in this game. The only reason you WOULD need it is for recoil, and even then its still not worth the power loss.
Chams not working
[settings]
wallhack=0
chams=1
nospread=1
norecoil=1
fullbright=0
crosshair=1
nofog=1

[chams]
//FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
fr=0
fg=51
fb=0

//BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
br=255
bg=0
bb=0

//TEXTURE WIREFRAME: BECAUSE OF REQUEST, SETS THE BACK TEXTURE WIREFRAME
//1 for true, 0 for false
btwireframe=0

the chams are not working i can only see red and i cant see the green that should be behing
Yes,this just started last night. I keep getting disconnected after a game or two,or while in the lobby. At first I thought I got banned,but I think it's an overload on the MPGH network. Does the hack have to be connecting to the MPGH network? Or maybe we need a new network for the hack?

I keep getting disconnected. Can't really play with a disconnection every other game.
problem
apperantly when i got here this thread called Having problems with the hack? Post them here. was closed. so im posting a new thread.


when i start a game it comes to the load screan but after the loading i hear some gun shots and then poof im on this website. can i know why!?
Yes,this just started last night. I keep getting disconnected after a game or two,or while in the lobby. At first I thought I got banned,but I think it's an overload on the MPGH network. Does the hack have to be connecting to the MPGH network? Or maybe we need a new network for the hack?

I keep getting disconnected. Can't really play with a disconnection every other game.

Edit : Oops,double post. Damn,server's lagging.Delete please.
Posts 256–270 of 334 · Page 18 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us