yea same here and just wait they're fixing read the front page guys >_<
Having problems with the hack? Post them here.
PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
yeah dave said he's fixing just wait guys >_<
spam ...
well , this is a spam for a few reasons .
1.leech
2.kiss up.
3.someone come up wit a nother reason *
u wasted 5 seconds of my life for me to come up wit those 3.


you leech because you've been a member since november .
and 1 post .
you just signed up to get hacks .
& join irc if u want help from the mods .
i would explain to you why & what's the situation ... but im too lazy .
and two, you kiss up .
lock/delete . **didnt flame**
well , this is a spam for a few reasons .
1.leech
2.kiss up.
3.someone come up wit a nother reason *
u wasted 5 seconds of my life for me to come up wit those 3.



you leech because you've been a member since november .
and 1 post .
you just signed up to get hacks .
& join irc if u want help from the mods .
i would explain to you why & what's the situation ... but im too lazy .
and two, you kiss up .
lock/delete . **didnt flame**
...
the bypass has been detected ,
which means when the game detects your hack , it kicks you out of the game your in and says
server has been lost ** *< somethin like that.
plain and simple :P:P
the bypass has been detected ,
which means when the game detects your hack , it kicks you out of the game your in and says
server has been lost ** *< somethin like that.
plain and simple :P:P
mee too, same kick to me :P but need wait a fix
ugh . theres a reason why it's free . They have a timer set into their ASI file . Once it reaches to the set amount of time you d/c . Lol i would do that too -__- and this forum owes me 3 months of ViP but i never got it and it pisses me off .
if put a timmer then not is a the better publick that i think, i better think that the asi file need a fix.
wow u choobs r so retarted it pisses me off read the fucking anouncements idiots they said this so many fucking times
animated thats so wrong but so funny cuz its so wrong
animated thats so wrong but so funny cuz its so wrong
detectable Disconnect Speed!
Happens to me ... every time
Pulic hack Eject
So I downloaded the pub chams and and stuf I have been running it for a day and I have lost my connection about 10 since. Whats up with this? I was never happening before.
I reinstalled CA after the patches. Eveything was working fine till I downloaded the hak.
Mybe there is something that I forgot or didn't configure right, but it works for like 10 mins and than I have to restart and log back in again.
????????????????????
I reinstalled CA after the patches. Eveything was working fine till I downloaded the hak.
Mybe there is something that I forgot or didn't configure right, but it works for like 10 mins and than I have to restart and log back in again.
????????????????????Fail To Update Protection Modlues
Everytime when the hack shield gets done loading it says Fail To Update Protection Modlues! ErrorCode[0X0000002] I dont know what to do im confused and please someone help me ill give them a cookie. Not Really
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsIf you are having problems with Drgns hack pack visit hereBE 65 WarRock HelpI Have Problem With my hacks injectorMA 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI am Having problems with the hack
3 WarRock - International Hackswarrock hacks post them here !!!GE 4 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsHaving problem with public hacks plz helpAN 1

. ...