Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 316–330 of 334 · Page 22 of 23
or no spread dont work
hey my hacks work but the only one that doesnt is no spread
cuz all it does is go side to side in a strait line s
ok do u have a silencer on because it does that if u do?
no do you have ak47 if u do switch guns
no spread worked for me with a ak47
its the silencer just take it off
I have the same error....When i am playing i have a error that said....Server connection is lost or broken...

I dont understan why when i played without hack i dont have the same error....

Please help me and excuse me by my english lvl...I speak spanish.
I have the same problem.... I play 5 minutes and kick me.....I have a error that said.....Server connection is lost or broken....


Please help me and excuse me by my english....I speak spanish...
i have the public hack but i cant change the colors!?!!?!?
how do you change the color of the hack????
mpgh dc fix for me
after u click play on combat arms it leads u to website. The website dont log u into mpgh, you need to sign in. And change //1 for true, 0 for false to //1 for false, 0 for false
change wht by pass to false?
that doesn't work. but thanks for trying maybe you got lucky and it worked for you but not for me.
Having Vista Probs with Pub Hack Help plz
ok, i downloaded the hack today on my laptop first to make sure it worked
and i did all the steps and it worked, its a Windows Vista laptop
so when i played the game, the hacks worked, but my laptop lags on CA, so i decided to put it on my mom's computer,which is a Vista.
i did all the steps i did as on laptop and it didnt work, so i turned off the UAS file and change comatibility and blah blah blah...
but, the prob is, whenever i turn on CA, the text doesnt appear in right hand corner(indicating it worked).
I checked my laptop agin, and it worked...
any advice?
all you need it to re-install Combat Arms and download the file il give you and follow the instruction after added all the bypasses add the mpgh public hack and it should work.


Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XRAFKJA2

please thank me if this helps.
its happening to everyone just wait i'm sure Dave is trying to fix this set back for everyone. i have the same problem but it just started today for me i had the hacks sence yesterday and the d/c started today so just wait Dave will have things working again.
Posts 316–330 of 334 · Page 22 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?