Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 331–334 of 334 · Page 23 of 23
Vista compatibility!
Well for a few hours I've been trying to figure out why it is so hard for this thing to work on vista... Still haven't figured it out but I got one lead, it doesn't work because either your computer has Bit 64 and or something weird.

Mines x64 since that we can't download Net framework 1 or 2. If anybody has anymore progress in this bug please post it here, else just ignore it and run.

Just wanted to say this
Quote Originally Posted by sa132 View Post
ok, i downloaded the hack today on my laptop first to make sure it worked
and i did all the steps and it worked, its a Windows Vista laptop
so when i played the game, the hacks worked, but my laptop lags on CA, so i decided to put it on my mom's computer,which is a Vista.
i did all the steps i did as on laptop and it didnt work, so i turned off the UAS file and change comatibility and blah blah blah...
but, the prob is, whenever i turn on CA, the text doesnt appear in right hand corner(indicating it worked).
I checked my laptop agin, and it worked...
any advice?
cheack the tut. it says
My MPGH pub hack no work
Okay so I downloaded it like today
and i followed everything
I started CA
and the hacks were working perfectly fine
then I stopped playing like for a while
cuz i hadda go somewhere
now that im back the hacks arent working
i tried downloading again
and i followed all the steps to do
exactly as i did last time
but it still doesnt work
can some1 help me?
why the hell is this thread stickied and closed at the same time?
Posts 331–334 of 334 · Page 23 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?