Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 121–135 of 334 · Page 9 of 23
hack shield detects it........ at random times the client closes and a message box comes up that says: "a hacking tool was found at location: blah blah blah combatarms is shutting down WTF i thought there was a bypass!
well mine work, but it not working properly anymore i keep getting dc in like every 10-15mins now. it use to last until i shut CA down. but now its dying in very 10-15mins.
My game keeps disconecting aswell. The hack works great...even if it didnt its free. I can play for a few minutes maybe even finish 1 round then I get disconected. Anyone got any ideas?
i did everything on tut and i start up combat arms works fine and stuff but i don't have any of the hacks still
what do i do please help me
it worked fine for me yesterday all day,2nite i get d/c after five minutes in game.What happened?What can i do?
Same here. Hacks are working great but after about 10-15 min, I get a d/c message that says "the connection to the server has ended" and my CA shuts down. Looks like the bypass is being detected? idk?
The hacks were workin fine lastnight, now a few minutes into a game, not every game, itll crash kinda...and give me an error message saying

ERROR:

The Connection To This Server Has Ended


What's this about? HELP PLEASE!!!
Yeah, i got it to work for the first time, then 10 mins into playing my game closes and i get a "connection to the server has ended" message.

I can't start it up without some protection error message coming up now.
the hack need an update hacksheild detected it don't use if dc because nexon logs them and can cancel your account
i get an error. it sas file cannot be read. it only happens if i put the asi file in combat arms folder. if its out, no error. and i delted my antivirus, firewwall is off.
The hack works fine! Its great and I love it , BUT after a certain amount of playing time in game most of the time halfway through a 140 Kill Elimination my screen goes black and It sends me back to the game lobby and it says "The Connection to the server has ended". Can anyone tell me why this is happening or how I can fix it? Thanks!
this is fucking stuipd you guys make a thread to help us all out with the hack and then you dont come and reply to our problmes thanks a lot

i to am having ca shutdown on me after about 10 mins of gameplay
Yeah

I heard the DC'ing after 30 minutes of gameplay was due to the hack creator getting pissed off that it was leached.

But anyways can one of the mods help me with my DC problems where I can play without it DC'ing me after 30 minutes?
I'm getting the random DCs as well. :[
hi
i love CA
i need ahack please good bye
Posts 121–135 of 334 · Page 9 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us