Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 61–75 of 334 · Page 5 of 23
This will be the longest thread...
Exit Thread.jpgattachment deleted · 114 downloads before removal
I did everything asked and when I click on "Game Start" Combat Arms doesnt even load up
help plz i click on start game and then dont open anything plz help me
hmm
i'm getting a windows "encountered an error" report
i've followed every instruction perfectly...not sure what to do...
please help! =)
ok i put all the files into my CA folder and i ran CA and i get a vista massage CA has stopped working. i can get the hack to work HELP:
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
*Before you post here, try the tutorial thread five times*

If your problems do not prevent you from using the hack, contact me on the IRC. Do NOT post a new thread.

Spam or double posting will not be tolerated here. Before you post your question, make sure no one else has posted it before you, if they have do not post it again. All questionsanswers must be ten or more words to prevent spam, please be as descriptive as possible. If your question was answered, do not reply "thank you". This is not a discussion thread, it is strictly Q.A.
i cannot extract the main part off the hack my winrar says that there was an unexpected end to the operation... and it only extracts information.txt and settings.ini
Quote Originally Posted by snake2234 View Post
i did everthing u said and and everthing works fine no promble loading the hack...but every time i click start it starts to load the game but takes me right to your web site... If u have an answer for this id really apricate it thx SNAKE...
same with me!!
plz pm me quick if some 1 knows the problem and can solve it!!
i like some to plaese talk to me
Quote Originally Posted by asrey View Post
Ok, I have followed all of the tuts that have been posted and the hack still doesn't work. Everything is inside my CA folder with Login info filled out, when I double click the laucher the CA box comes up, I press game start and then it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE. I beg you, I just want my hacks to work Thank you so much if you can give me a solution.

i have tyhe same problem i want to own with the hacks but i cant. im runing xp sp2

do i need sp3?
is tthere a way round delting avg 8 internet sucurity
yea dont work for me either
Whats the point of telling people your hack problems, when no one comes and helps? I dont see an admin replying or helping out
Yes I have problem my combat arms don't open and my hackshield with your hack I have settings and MCAPUBHACK NA.asi please help me
[QUOTE=hello123456;450074]it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". ( I HAVE XP) Som1 please help Thanks ALOT[/QUOTE

Make sure you have no other assignments on the DELETE key. Some times if you have a function in game assign to a key and something else is trying to also share that function key then a memory error is going to happen. If thats not the case then something has that location in memory taken up. Check all functions possible in windows and game.

Posts 61–75 of 334 · Page 5 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?