Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 106–120 of 334 · Page 8 of 23
Ok, I have followed all of the tuts that have been posted and the hack still doesn't work. Everything is inside my CA folder with Login info filled out, when I double click the laucher the CA box comes up, I press game start and then it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE. I beg you, I just want my hacks to work Thank you so much if you can give me a solution.
i got the new public hacked and followed all the instructions but it dont work?

can u pllease help me.
i put the correct log in info on my settings.ini yet it still says that it is incorrect

help please?
laggy sometimes when i look at center of map... is it my comp or hack? i ran with the old *** hack no lagg...


EDIT: is T G S not alowed to be said here? lol rivals
Hi. I did everything i was suppose to which was put in both the seetings and the hack into my combat arms folder and putting me mpgh user n pass but when i click start, it never makes it to the login screen, it'll just close the game and the internet wuold open bringing to mpgh.net Please reply thank you
okay heres my problem my hacks work but when im about to get to the login screen combat arms just crashes
Put the settings.ini in your combat arms folder, everything else put out on your desktop. Plus you need one post. Once you do this you WILL get better. Have fun hacking, dont forget to thank me!
(this is not spam, and yes i have read the rules)
Quote Originally Posted by carbon23 View Post
Disable your AV. And, what do you have?

If you have McAfee, Avast, AVG or Kaspersky, you have to uninstall them completely in order for the hack to work correctly.
Not true, you can simply add the CA Directory into the Exceptions list.

Settings/Options > Exceptions (For most AV's)
Help
YOUR MPGH LOGIN NOT CA! (Case sensitive)

Should look like this:
Username=jOe
Password=*****

NOT:
Username= jOe
Password= *****

Alot of your problems can be fixed by installing updated framework or installing the framework. Run windows update and install framework 2.0 and 1.0 (You may get an error saying that it is not compadible with previous installations)

After Updating your software, add the CA directory to your AV's exceptions list and then reboot the computer. If your still having problems this could be caused by:
- Combat Arms is being blocked by a firewall
- You havent made one post.
- Your a Windows Vista user and havent disabled UAC.

To fix, simply make a post and add Combat arms to the exceptions of the firewall, or turn the firewall off (Also enabiling all traffic is a good idea to). And if you use Vista, disable UAC.

If all has failed you, enter you IP address into you modem/router's DMZ zone.

P.S. Try Re-downloading the hack as it might have been updated.

Hope this helps!
I lag terribly ingame if there are more then 3 people in my veiw while the hack is installed. With the hack unistalled I can have 15 people in my veiw and run smoothly. I have unistalled and installed the hack multiple times to test this.(And yes I close the pop up IE window on start up.) Its quite clear something in your hack is causing major connection lag, I watched my physical memory and it doesn't get over 35% while running CA with the hack AND all my other idle processes. If you got a fix for this then please implement it or tell me how to fix it myself. If not, well I'll just play legit until someone else makes their public.
Quote Originally Posted by rudeboy6044 View Post
My problem is that when i start combat arms it gives me a "Combat arms ahs stopped working" popup then shuts down.
yea same here idk what i did wrong o.o
Hey everyone i wanted to post here (im not trying to intend to spam) because i feel if i don't post Dave will not understand whats the real issue with the hacks to fix them. Anyways here is my problem debt detail.

1.I downloaded MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack - 12/17/08 (.rar and .zip)
2.I placed all the files in to my Combat Arms folder (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms)
3.I shutoff all security programs (I use AVG 8.0 Free Edition)
4.I started Combat Arms
5.Combat Arms popped up a message saying "Combat Arms has stopped working"
6.I reinstall Combat Arms and the Public Hack and but all the files in my Combat Arms folder.
7.I try to start up Combat Arms again but i got the pop up again.

My Computer Specs -
Manufacturer:
Compaq-Presario
Processor:
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3600+ (2 CPUs), ~1.9GHz
Memory:
1024MB RAM
Hard Drive:
160 GB Total
Video Card:
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Monitor:
Generic PnP Monitor
Sound Card:
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:
CA 009-SH
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

(I did follow all the tutorials i have tried over 5 of them now and they all lead to the same issue/problem)

(Also i know how to work hacks and install them so do not call me a noob i have been here for awhile now i have used the first hacks MPGH made for CA so please do not flame me in anyway calling me a noob.)

(I do not intend to create spam i only intend to solve problems)

(I also have tried restarting my pc and it didn't fix the problem also i am pretty sure its not my pc that is causing the problems i think it is the hacks as seeing many other people have having the same problems as me.)

(ALSO WITH OUT THE HACK INSTALLED COMBAT ARMS OPENS AND RUNS JUST FINE SO I AM NOT BANNED OR ANY SORT DEAL LIKE THAT)
ok
It d/c now because hshield has been updated. Can someone fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by xxlildanny View Post
when i run combat arms i dont see no hack but i see a whhite thing with letters
after you sign in press delet key once and use arrows to selet them than press delete to close it
Posts 106–120 of 334 · Page 8 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us