Having problems with the hack? Post them here.

PollWhat is wrong?
26 votes
Posts 226–240 of 334 · Page 16 of 23
CA Public Hack works but
It worked fine the first couple days I used it, but now after a consistent period of time it loses connection with the server. I can log back in and a little while later it kicks me out again. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Netmin
Noob
when i use the hack and start the game 10 minnutes later, it says connection to server has failed. why is this?
my server is get disconnected
yep, server disconnection thing.

Not trying to hate on MPGH, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's just a way of pissing people off enough to buy VIP.
I'm pretty sure it was Nexon though, as when i started up CA this morning, i got a really quick update, then the disconnections started happening.
Hacks work great...but
I am getting disconnected from the server in the games...this never happened before and I still have a good network connection. Any help?
Okay well I got the haack to work but after a while it disconnects so I'm alwasy like WTF??? Please help me!!!
mpgh hack
my hack works with vista but it keeps kiking me i tryed keeping my anti virus off and firewall it works but it still kiks me.WHY?
Ok, I have followed all of the tuts that have been posted and the hack still doesn't work. Everything is inside my CA folder with Login info filled out, when I double click the laucher the CA box comes up, I press game start and then it says Application Error-Engine Exe. And it says 'The instuction at 0x010d10bc referenced memory at 0x010d10bc. The memory could noy be "read". HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE. I beg you, I just want my hacks to work Thank you so much if you can give me a solution.
hey if u whant real hacks go to *********.net
Hey could I have some help with cheat engine hacking?
What kind of cheats can you get? GP health and ammo havent been doing me any good...
And I screwed my engine file up while bypassing... Could someone give me a download for a completely working bypassed Engine file? Or if not just a normal one?
Thanks,
Jake
I get an error report when I put the hacks in the CA folder and try to start it up, But when I take them out it works fine.. Got any suggestions?
i seen your post tht sais u cant get ur combat arms public hack to work?? well u have to put in your acc info your mpgh info example:acc username_____

password:______ ok? well hope this works foryou bye and fgood luck
Posts 226–240 of 334 · Page 16 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us