Posts by Tarthna
36 posts total, newest first.
Save Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [Link] to xxironexx's post is necessary to downgrade to 3.0 Afaik (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1489364)
[QUOTE=NullValue;14717486]when i try to make the step 4 it says : "Depot download failed : Manifest DLC Unlocker DBD 3.5.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Was there a patch from last I posted?
The video was uploaded less than a week ago.
Still relevant afaik.Save Injector v2.7.2 DBD 4.0.0+in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I didnt really do toooo much with editing, just selective items(mostly common tier), perks, and their corresponding 'learn' to seem a bit more genuine, aswell as character unlocks.
However after a match I saw a weird, bNurse Speed Exploitin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Theres an up swing and down swing.
Upswing being the 'charge'
Downswing is when the attack is released.
You must time the downswing to start specifically before Spasmodic Breath expires, during the last split second windbypass steam for downgradein Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - Worked perfect for me, ty! +Rep
Showing the 5 most recent posts.