Posts by Shiro Itami
4 posts total, newest first.
MP Adresses v1.0.17in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - This could be useful in making some trainers help seem legit. Like kills for camo and challenges for player cards. I wish I knew programming. I would make an all round trainer for that shit, if only i had a buddy to collPrimary Weapon Trainer [MP v17]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Still works. Thanks for making this possible. Still waiting for a ban XD I've been waiting for 3 weeks now but Every time i use a trainer i gotta wait like another two weeks.
One thing I can get my measly brain to suggePrimary Weapon Trainer [MP v17]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=phatmonkey;7778976]I am so sad.
I used this on ONE gun so i could get diamond.
Got banned. FML
Never using cheats again.[/QUOTE]
Keep in mind Bans take a while. I'm waiting on mine since about 5 days ago I usedViewing Models?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hey. Has anyone figured out how to find and extract Black ops 2 Models? I'm a modeler, wanting to view Black Ops 2 models in any 3D program (I use 3DS max however) so I can make more Higher Poly Detailed versions of it.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.