Posts by daniel954pro
9 posts total, newest first.
Swat 4.in Hack Requests - PS: Version of Swat 4 v1.1 will be fine too, also a hack for Swat 4 TSS will be great too.(No longer need hack to version 1.0) I got like 3 hacks for TSS and v1.1, but they do not work, they force my game to crash and idSwat 4.in Hack Requests - Hello everyone, how's it going?
In the last hours, I've came back to play Swat 4, the awesome tactical-simulator fps shooter, in there you play as a Swat officer, the cracked versions have fully working multiplayer.
AnyC++ Programming.in C++/C Programming - Read my edit :D up there ^
Also, do you have skype or steam or somewhere that I may add you to chat with you?
I got some more questions and you look awesome by your signature because of your knowledge.C++ Programming.in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=JustTrollin;5920103]Holy titballs. You were fast :o
You should probably start off with external hacks (it's easier) and move onto DLL injection hacks.[/QUOTE]
What are external hacks? How do they work, I know howC++ Programming.in C++/C Programming - Thanks alot bro. :)
I will wait for more suggestions and answers from other people.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.