Posts by lollerman69
10 posts total, newest first.
[Optifine | 1.5.1] Sloth [Bypasses] [Free] [Bow Aimbot] [0.1]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - The Glide feature is sexy and works on MANY servers!Minecraft Startupin Minecraft Help - [QUOTE]This. Go into your %APPDATA% and delete your .minecraft folder and reinstall Minecraft. That, or force update and it should fix the update. If that doesn't fix the problem, you could have to update your drivers/JaMinecraft hacks without the new dot jar filein Minecraft Help - Your question is a bit confusing but I think I might be able to help:
1.Download Digiex Minecraft Launcher (If on windows the .NET version is reccomended)
2. Download .jar(s) file of hack to .minecraft/bin directory
3. New Game Sectionsin General - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
nuff saidDark Storm Revin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I scanned and etedted a virus if you exec. the .exe with Norton, DLL looks okay though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.