Posts by dudeisawsome1
126 posts total, newest first.
T3mP3r Crossfire Free Accounts V3!! [SA]in CrossFire Discussions - Whoever this fucking noob is, get the hell out of my account. mother fucker
conafresquinha@gmail.comT3mP3r Crossfire Free Accounts V3!! [SA]in CrossFire Discussions - ijordanbanned
Blaze
Insane
This guy is obviously that scammer iJordan. Ban him please.dudethisisawesome1in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=leopoldo614;5971760]
I think you should just shut up...no offense /laugh[/QUOTE]
why don't you shut up. No life. Living in your mom's basement. Getting ready for her will cause she is having sex problems. Her celdudethisisawesome1in CrossFire Discussions - my ass. He is just jealous i have more accounts. Does he have proof ? I don't think so. If you do. Please show.luizimloko Hack Menu v8.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE='[Pr0]DeaDMaN;5957198']Bull Shit
You may test it but then you just keep it on
Don't come to a hacking community and say
You don't hack because we all know you do:)
Oh and I think anyone who refers himself as
"Aw
Showing the 5 most recent posts.