Posts by Javlin
240 posts total, newest first.
[Release] No fall damage!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Rofl, Hes using T.G.S's public hack. It's obveious, Although this might actually work, You can tell by the colour change chams and the no spread.Weird Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It happens when you alt-tab.. I've never seen "THAT" happen, When I do it it just looks like I can see the people normally, But through walls. Kinda creppy.. I shoot at teh walls.. Kinda annoying.glitching clanin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The clan name is stated in the original post..
It's Weenie. o_O[help] could't inject dllin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Right click>Properities>Compatibility>Run as windows XP service pack2>Run as admin>Launch>Click ok.
Done~How i open the bypass?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wana know why LaBels hack doesn't work? Cause it's completly OUTDATED if you don't know what that means, it bassicly means DOES NOT WORK.
Kthxbai.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.